Author Tom Hopkins releases his second book in the
FIT FOREVER SERIES: “FIT FOREVER The Next Step.”
With over seventeen years of study and research, Tom Hopkins writes and speaks on health, wellness and age management. Shortly after his wife, Dene’, was diagnosed with the chronic disease Systemic Lupus, he set out on a quest to find ways to improve her health and quality of life. Though there is currently no cure for Lupus, Tom has discovered ways to bring healthy balance to people all over the world. In his book FIT FOREVER The Next Step he shares this first-hand knowledge to transform a reader’s body, mind and spirit.
FIT FOREVER The Next Step is a uniquely designed lifestyle book that focuses on daily consistency in leading a healthy life. This book in the FIT FOREVER series helps people find healthy balance through nutrition and exercise.
This simplistic book offers three sections: Be Well, Eat Well and Live Well.
• Be Well opens with 180 daily motivational studies that highlight topics of the ten chapters from book one entitled FIT FOREVER.
• Eat Well shows a healthy approach to eating, including food lists, and eating plans. This section also includes healthy recipes from a Whole Foods Nutritionist with 28 years experience.
• Live Well gives workouts and illustrated pictures of weight training exercises at three levels: beginners, intermediate and advanced.
FIT FOREVER, The Next Step is a no-nonsense look at helping you daily live a healthy lifestyle. The common theme that runs throughout this book is simplicity! Simple is good. Simple is achievable!
You should read FIT FOREVER, The Next Step if…
• You are looking to find balance in mind, body, and spirit
• You want to look and feel younger than you are
• You are looking for healthy, easy to fix recipes
• You are committed to advance to the next step in your Fit Forever Journey
So, how about you? Could you use some motivation to find proper balance? Do you want to take the next step in being the most energetic, enthusiastic person you know? If so, this can be a new beginning for you to embrace an active life of health and strength.
The author says, “On my quest in helping people find healthy balance I have discovered that regardless of our age, genetics, or body type we all have within us the power to change. The time has come to commit ourselves to taking care of this body that God has given us. We must remember that we will only receive one body in the span of our life, and it’s up to us to do all that we can to take care of it. Welcome to ‘The Next Step’ of your Fit Forever Journey.”
Growing up in Springfield, Ohio, but currently residing in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Tom is now enjoying the empty nest phase of life with his wife, Dene’.
To order a copy of FIT FOREVER The Next Step click on the “Store” tab or click here Buy Book