- Always eat breakfast, the most important meal of the day.
- Eat a balanced meal every 3-4 hours.
- Don’t starve yourself by going long periods of time without eating. (Many people actually gain weight in this mode)
- Meals should consist of protein, fiber and carbohydrates.
- Be active between meals.
- Drink one half of your body weight in ounces of water daily.
- Avoid fried foods and limit saturated fats.
- Don’t eat carbohydrates after 7 pm, and eat nothing past 10 pm.
- Keep your caloric intake close to 1850 calories a day, for example:
Mid-morning snack 150
Afternoon snack 150
Evening snack 150
- Never, ever give up on your path to health!
- The real key for each of us is finding proper balance between what we eat and how active we need to be for optimal health. Go ahead and realize that it’s time to change some things that are long overdue concerning your health.
- There is no time like the present. NOW is the time to change.